"Advancing Student Learning"
Goffstown High School's mission is to be a caring community of impassioned learners who can thrive in an ever-changing world. Above all, we believe that caring relationships are the necessary foundation to support all students.
Care personalizes the school culture and envisions each student's needs as individual and unique. We believe that impassioned learners contribute to the school community through their active participation both within and beyond the classroom. We value the contribution that the arts, athletics, and co-curricular activities provide, and believe that students' participation in these areas better prepares them for the future. To thrive in an ever-changing world, all students must be skilled thinkers, communicators, and problem-solvers who work collegially and collaboratively.
- Read critically.
- Write and speak effectively.
- Solve problems analytically and creatively.
- Gather, interpret, evaluate, organize, and communicate information from a variety of sources and technologies.
- Respect others' opinions, beliefs and property.
- Contribute to a safe environment.
- Work effectively in groups.
- Assume responsibility for one's behaviors.
- Make healthy choices.
- Respect the rights of others.
- Contribute to the school community.