Dear Parents and Guardians,
Happy New Year! Winter weather is here and we will be playing outside as long as the wind chill is 15 degrees or above. Please make sure your child has warm outdoor gear with them every day. Our students are working really hard and learning so much, thank you staff for all you do for each child. We hope to see some new parents and guardians at the next PTA meeting. Joining the PTA is an excellent way to get involved at Bartlett and be part of your child's school experience. Thank you for sharing your children with us!
Reminders: Drop off begins at 7:55. School starts at 8:15. Dismissal is at 2:45.
Gerri St. Gelais, Principal
The Bartlett Elementary School will ensure the success of all students in an everchanging world. Bartlett Elementary School is a community which:
- promotes high academic standards and expectations for all students
- creates and supports a safe, pleasant, learning environment
- fosters self-esteem, respect, tolerance, and understanding of others
- encourages a cooperative effort among parents, students, teachers, staff, administrators, and the public
- helps young people reach their potential and become positive, contributing members of our community.