The Bartlett Elementary School will ensure the success of all students in an everchanging world. Bartlett Elementary School is a community which:
- promotes high academic standards and expectations for all students
- creates and supports a safe, pleasant, learning environment
- fosters self-esteem, respect, tolerance, and understanding of others
- encourages a cooperative effort among parents, students, teachers, staff, administrators, and the public
- helps young people reach their potential and become positive, contributing members of our community.
The goals of Bartlett Elementary School center on two building themes – Responsibility and Independence.
- Educate all children in the skills of reading, writing, math, communication, and analytical problem solving and to apply these skills to life's situations.
- Educate, guide and develop the children in our community to their fullest potential in a safe, nurturing environment.
- Produce educated, responsible citizens who will make positive contributions to the greater society.
- Educate, model, teach, show by doing, prepare students for the future, and share all of our knowledge and wisdom so that they are sufficiently prepared for the superhighway of life.
- To foster wellness and healthy habits in young, growing individuals.
- To help children develop strategies to successfully solve problems regarding real-life experiences that will benefit them as adults.
- To foster independent safe thinking as they learn to get along with other people.